Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dinner ep.1

I have watched the first episode of "Dinner", a drama about a restaurant starring starring Eguchi Yousuke and Kurashina Kana. This is my 4th little review of the Winter 2013 season.



Synopsis (from DramaWiki): 

The renowned restaurant "Roccabianca" run by owner Tatsumi Saori is a restaurant that is booked with reservations 3 months ahead of time. The 40 available seats are always occupied by regulars, ranging from office workers to culture ambassadors, all making frequent visits. "Roccabianca" is a restaurant that was opened by Saori's father and chief chef Tatsumi Hideo, a culinary charisma who came to be known as the pioneer in Italian food in Japan. Such a restaurant is not to be left unmentioned in the media, of course, and Fuji TV's "Iron Chef Japan" gives Tatsumi an offer to appear on the show. Saori goes to meet the producer of the show at the studio. After their meeting, her restaurant employees are well convinced that Tatsumi belongs on the show. Things take a turn for the worst, however, when Tatsumi suffers a subarachnoid hemorrhage.


Cast : 


My impressions :

Personally, I am not a fan about cooking dramas and I usually avoid them. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with Dinner. This drama is about the restaurant "Roccabianca", because of unfortunate events, a new head chef comes. The story will be about this new chef at this restaurant. They are good aspects that I enjoyed while watching this. The dynamics of the team at the restaurant was really fun to see. There was a really good team work at the restaurant. I also thought that the main girl character, played by Kurashina Kana, was cute and refreshing. Finally, the music, which had an Italian theme, was good too. I am not very experienced with cooking drama, but if you enjoy that type, this is definitely something with good potential.

Have you watched this drama? What was your thoughts about it ,if so?
I have made it so you are able to comment without signing in anything, just choose Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment